Butterfinger or Candy Corn Bars Recipe
I adore candy corn, and there is always a lot of it during Halloween and Thanksgiving holidays. This is a quick and easy candy recipe that uses melted down candy corns to make a Butterfinger-like chocolate candy bar. It only takes three ingredients to make these Butterfinger or Candy Corn Bars.
INGREDIENTS for Butterfinger or Candy Corn Bars
1 lb. candy corn
16oz jar creamy peanut butter
16 ounces semisweet chocolate
DIRECTIONS for Butterfinger or Candy Corn Bars
1. Line a 8×8 pan with parchment paper
2. Place the candy corn in a heatproof bowl and microwave for one minute-continue to cook for ten second intervals until the candy corn is totally melted. ((careful not to burn))
3. Stir in the creamy peanut butter until completely smooth. ((work quickly because the candy corn will harden quickly))
4. Pour the candy corn mixture into the parchment lined 8×8 pan.
5. Allow to cool completely.
6. Cut into squares.
7. Melt the dark chocolate in the microwave until smooth. ((be careful not to burn))
8. Dip the candy corn squares into the chocolate.
9. Place them on wax paper and place in the refrigerator until set or chilled.
Bon Appetit and Happy Holidays
~The Baby Boomer Queen~
We hope that you enjoyed “Butterfinger or Candy Corn Bars Recipe.” There are many more great candy recipes in BBAC’s Recipes Section.
We are what we eat. But even if you always use the freshest and best ingredients, are you sure that the cookware you’re using to prepare your meals is safe? Do you have safe and healthy cookwear
good for any season and any recipe?
Photo: Kelsey Banfield