Pineapple Chicken Tenders For Fathers Day
Pineapple Chicken Tenders For Fathers Day is just one of BBAC’s easy and quick recipes, that can help you show off your culinary skills. This recipe is great for the big game, appetizers, or as your main meat item, served with rice or steamed veggies.
INGREDIENTS for Pineapple Chicken Tenders
1 cup pineapple juice
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/3 cup light soy sauce
2 pounds chicken breast tenderloins or strips
DIRECTIONS for Pineapple Chicken Tenders
1. Begin by soaking your skewers so they do not burn.
2. In a small saucepan over medium heat, mix pineapple juice, brown sugar, and soy sauce.
3. Remove from heat just before the sweet mixture comes to a boil.
4. Place chicken tenders in a medium bowl and cover with the pineapple marinade.
5. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
6. Preheat grill for a medium heat.
7. Thread your chicken lengthwise onto the wooden skewers.
8 Lightly oil the grill grate.
9. Grill chicken tenders 5 minutes per side, or until their juices run clear.
WARNING:They cook quickly, so watch them closely.
SERVING SIZE:Original recipe makes 10 appetizer servings.
~The Baby Boomer Queen~
We hope that you enjoyed “Pineapple Chicken Tenders For Fathers Day.” There are many more great Recipes in BBAC’s Recipes Section.
We are what we eat. But even if you always use the freshest and best ingredients, are you sure that the cookware you’re using to prepare your meals is safe? Do you have safe and healthy cookwear
good for any season and any recipe?